Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Company is a trusted global payment and risk management solutions organization that has been around since 1979.
- They are a successful and growing company that offers excellent compensation packages, 10 company holidays per year and 3 weeks of vacation.
What Gets You the Job?
- Work with the Development team to design CRM solutions to fulfill business requirements
- Work with Quality Assurance team define and implement test plans
- Work with internal end users to understanding business needs and requirements
- Develop and document business requirements that can be traced through test plans
- Define and document requirements for a technical audience, providing critical analysis of stated requirements
- Assist in determining if development work can be handled internally or sent out to a 3rd party CRM consulting vendor
- Collaborate with technical and business personnel to identify and design solutions spanning multiple business units/functions.
- Project management/work on other non-CRM related projects as needed
- System issue resolution as needed
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SDLC
- 3+ years working as a BA on enterprise CRM projects (Microsoft Dynamics preferred, also open to Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience on data related projects concerning data security, governance or encryption. Any info security experience is highly preferred.
- Solid understanding of all phases of SDLC
- Documentation and requirements analysis experience
- Experience facilitating software implementation and releases
- Experience with client/server and web enterprise applications
- Experience working with use cases, documenting business process and workflows and user interface design
- An understanding of usable, attractive, professional client-facing user interface
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to convey ideas/information to both technical and non-technical personnel (internal and third party vendors)
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills (team-focused), problem-solving, organizational skills, attention to detail
- Nice to have: Experience in a .NET environment, SharePoint, Team Foundation Server, Web API
Compensation: $95,000 Per Year