Why you want to work here:
- This company offers unique retail and luxury shopping experiences in major cities around the world.
- Client is a household name that consistently strives to connect retailers and consumers via fashion, entertainment, and technology.
What You Will Do
- Build, analyze, design, maintain, and automate the Linux and Windows systems.
- Create dynamic hybrid cloud end-to-end automated infrastructure.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement technical solutions to meet business needs.
- Continuously evolve the company technology by collaborating with other Tech teams to solve problems.
- Prepare and maintain documentation of systems, standards, configurations, and procedures.
- Implement policies, procedures, and standards to ensure their conformance with information systems and company objectives.
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience with implementing, administering, and supporting 24/7 production servers and back-end support systems on multiple operating systems
- Amazon AWS and Private Cloud Expertise
- Background with high-volume web applications
- Advanced scripting in Ruby, Python, and/or PowerShell
- Previous history with infrastructure automation using Chef, Berkshelf, and Test Kitchen
- Expert in Agile processes and automated Agile development
- Comfortable working hand-in-hand with development teams to automate application stacks
- Experience with container-based architecture and deployments
- Exposure transitioning legacy frameworks into automation
- History of release automation architecture, design, and implementation
Keywords: AWS, Ruby OR Python OR Powershell AND Chef OR Puppet OR Docker
Compensation: $130,000 Per Year