Why you want to work here:
- Work for the largest, most diverse, and one of the most affordable university systems in the country.
- Our client is a leader in high-quality, accessible, student-focused higher education.
What You Will Do
- Support technical development of the PeopleSoft HCM application using PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Web Services, Integration Broker, Application Designer, Application Messaging, Application Engine, complex SQR, etc.
- Provide production support for the 23 university campuses by analyzing and troubleshooting campus application issues reported through Service Now help desk tickets.
- Coordinate PeopleSoft updates, fixes, upgrades, and installation and advise campus programmers on technical development, environment control, and maintenance issues.
- Mentor and assist Technical Developer/Analysts on development efforts, best practices, and documentation.
- Lead and participate in project teams to implement new system functionality within the PeopleSoft HCM application.
- Analyze, design, code, and unit test application solutions from requirements using defined processes/procedures and present analysis to management and other project teams.
- Document code changes throughout the development process.
- Provide estimates/timeframes for development work and deliverables.
- Deliver effective solutions on time and adhere to development and quality standards.
- Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards.
- Undertake special projects as directed, including working with other subject matter experts (SME) teams to facilitate cross training and coverage of all application areas.
What Gets You the Job?
- Proficient knowledge of PeopleSoft rules-based processing
- Proven advanced technical expertise within the Human Resources application Absence Management Module
- Expertise with Web Services, PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM), or Change Assistant
Keywords: PeopleSoft rules-based processing, PeopleSoft Absence Management Module, Web Services, PeopleSoft Update Manager/Change Assistant
Compensation: $121,000 Per Year