Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Commitment to diversity and promoting from within. The company offers programs to help its team grow professionally and achieve their career goals.
- Career opportunities across Southern California from Agoura Hills to Irvine
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans
What Gets You the Job?
- Lead the Oracle EBS Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, and Purchasing enhancements and support.
- Oversee the design, configuration and validation of key Oracle EBS Application features.
- Contribute to designing custom extensions within Oracle EBS, specifically reports and processes.
- Support Oracle EBS application related issues (both standard and custom functionality).
- Complete assigned deliverables according to project plan and expected quality, including requirements gathering, solutions design, and User Acceptance Testing coordination.
- Analyze requirements, set customer expectations, collaborate with technical teams, document high-level designs, perform configurations, and coordinate testing activities.
- Act as a liaison between Enterprise Application Services (EAS) team and various Business groups.
- Drive the standardization of business processes and implementation of best practice procedures throughout the Receivables and Payables community.
- Implement innovative ideas for productivity increases, efficiency gains, and cost savings to improve internal processes.
- Guide and mentor other Functional team members.
Keywords: Oracle EBS, R12, Payables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, AP, FA, CE
- BS or equivalent degree required; CBAP or CCBA a plus
- 7 – 8 years of experience implementing and/or supporting R12 Oracle Financials
- 4+ years’ experience with Oracle EBS full cycle Implementations required (along with experience of leading project teams comprising of Functional Analysts)
- Typically 3+ years of experience leading analysis efforts and/or BSA resources
- Understanding of accounting of payables, assets process is required
- Experience with Oracle Receivables and General Ledger (with functional knowledge of Oracle EBS payables, Fixed Assets, and Cash Management)
- Understanding of key technical details of AP, FA, CE modules
- Oracle BI Publisher understanding
- MS Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint experience
- SQL Knowledge
- Understanding of the process of customizing standard functionality within Oracle EBS, and ability to deliver required functional design documents for custom reports and processes
- Strong passion for Oracle architecture, technologies, and processes related to Oracle EBS
Compensation: $130,000 Per Year