Level 2 Infrastructure/Network Tech/Engineer
Location: Century City, CA
Skills: Firewalls, Windows, wireless, Mac, iOS, Android
Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- A small but successful MSP that offers new hires the chance to explore new technologies and new business situations, fostering their own growth.
- Tight knit team that works hard and sometimes plays hard together. Office offers a warm, collaborative environment where you are rewarded for a job well done.
- Competitive compensation and benefits plans. Middle of the action in Century City.
What Gets You the Job?
- Setup SonicWalls from scratch and fully understand how they work (without using the wizards).
- Migrate profiles and understand how roaming profiles/profile redirection works.
- Join PC/Macs to a domain.
- Install, configure, and answer client functionality questions about Microsoft and Adobe software apps.
- Backup/repair Windows and write clear and concise documentation.
- Backup failing hard drives with imaging software.
Keywords: Firewalls, Windows, wireless, Mac, iOS, Android
- 3 years working in IT
- Consulting Experience working at an MSP or consulting firm
- B2B experience
- Knowledge of NAT and Firewall Rules (know what Port Forwarding is and can set it up on consumer devices)
- Bonus if you have set up management stations to control multiple WAPs
- Past history working with Macs in a business environment
- Understand how mobile devices interact with the server, and how it specifically interacts with Android/iOS in a business setting
- Experience using/configuring iOS and Android devices (and popular apps), as well as understand how apps are purchased/deployed
- Seasoned use of a ticketing system
- MCP, MCSE, CompTia A+, Network+, or Help Desk Professional Certification a plus
- Can participate in on-call/after-hours support
- Reliable transportation, as you will be going on-site for client repairs
- Can lift over 50 lbs. and can install equipment under desks and in server racks
Compensation: $85,000 Per Year
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
You may also be interested in:
Back to Job Listings