Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Company rewards team members for talent and contribution. Comp packages include salary, bonus, and benefits package valued at 35% of annual salary! 11 paid holidays and 21 days of PTO each year.
- Winning team culture and was recently named "Favorite overall Company to Work For," and "Favorite Workplace Culture" in a recent new survey.
- Located in Rancho Cucamonga and very close to many major freeways, great shopping/dining/entertainment, and a brand-new facility that includes free parking, weekly car wash, quiet rooms and a large cafeteria that serves Starbucks.
What Gets You the Job?
- Manage/develop existing and new analytics solutions to enable easy access to key data insights.
- Implement and develop company data governance principles/guidelines and ensure consistency throughout reporting entities and tools.
- Collaborate with other departments to assess and maintain the validity and integrity of internal data sources.
- Identify areas for improvement, new analytical reporting, data mining products, and features that enable data-driven decision-making and enhance reporting/analytic capabilities.
- Build out and manage a team to ensure effective use of resources, high productivity and high-quality output.
- Provide ongoing technical support to ensure business continuity, analytic accessibility, and reporting accuracy.
- Demonstrate a commitment to support strategic priorities to become a 5-Star Health Plan and incorporate LEAN principles into daily work.
- Ensure the privacy and security of PHI, as outlined in company policies and procedures relating to HIPAA compliance.
Keywords: SQL Server, BI, SSRS, SAS, Tableau or PowerBI
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field from an accredited four-year institution required (Master’s degree preferred)
- 4+ years’ experience in analytics and business intelligence (with increasing responsibility) and 3+ years’ experience in management and leadership capacity
- Hands-on experience working with building data science solutions
- Experience and proficiency in emerging big data analytics tools and architecture and analytics in a data warehouse environment
- Experience in the areas of medical or health services is preferred
- Analytical techniques with emphasis on database design and manipulation, complex query design, spreadsheet analysis, statistical program use, and complex problem solving
- Must have proficiency in data mining and analysis tools including Microsoft Access, Excel, word processing, SSRS, SAS, SPSS or other statistical packages
- Extensive expertise in data analytics and BI function
- Knowledge of data visualization and BI tools preferred (Tableau, PowerBI)
- A solid understanding of leading edge BI technologies and best practices
Compensation: $160,000 Per Year