Manager, IT Engineering and Technology Ops
Location: San Diego, CA
Skills: LAN/WAN, Cisco, VoIP, WiFi, Security, team leadership
Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Working here means being part of fun environment that provides many opportunities for professional development and personal fulfillment.
- An opportunity to work for a well-respected CIO that Technical Connections has worked with for the past 10 years. He is so respected that several of his staff members follow him wherever he goes.
What Gets You the Job?
- Lead, consult, and oversee large, complex, or multiple architectural engagements and reviews.
- Develop and communicate organization-wide policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- Guide the Enterprise Architecture organization-wide governance processes.
- Review, analyze, and develop architectural requirements at the enterprise level.
- Oversee the development of software, data delivery, and infrastructure platforms with reusable components.
- Coordinate architecture implementation and modification activities for enterprise-wide systems or infrastructure implementations.
- Assist in post-implementation and continuous-improvement efforts to enhance performance and improve future outcomes.
- Consult on application or infrastructure development projects to fit systems or infrastructure to the technical architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the technical/solution architecture to accommodate project needs.
- Manage the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry, and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
- Oversee the development and execution of a communication and education plan for the Enterprise Reference Architecture.
- Review existing business processes and establishes metrics to improve business processes, as well as support of all architectural disciplines.
- Develop/implement enterprise information security and compliance architectures and solutions.
Keywords: LAN/WAN, Cisco, VoIP, WiFi, Security, team leadership
- 10+ years of progressively responsible professional experience in function (or 7 years of experience in specialized function)
Compensation: $135,000 Per Year
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
You may also be interested in:
Back to Job Listings