Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Become a key team member at an exciting startup in Los Angeles that has created products that make it simple and easy to become beautiful from within.
- This is a successful startup with products already being sold in world-renowned beauty stores.
What Gets You the Job?
- Work hand-in-hand with the CEO to develop overall product roadmap, ensure optimal pipeline planning, and scope product initiatives appropriately.
- Help ensure the highest quality work throughout the product lifecycle.
- Collaborate to design, product and technology team to creatively define product experiences, and prioritize product and customer requirements.
- Provide UI feedback to designers on on-going projects; spread UI best practices throughout product and design organization.
- Ensure PRDs are delivered to the technology team with well-written requirements and feature sets.
- Work with tech team to ensure the highest quality releases.
- Oversee the development of marketing promotions, and partnership programs.
- Run conversion optimization and testing efforts, with support of relevant team members.
Keywords: eCommerce, beauty/personal care, good aesthetic, site optimization, A/B testing, sales performance, improving conversions
- 2 – 5 years of product management experience at an eCommerce, beauty/personal care company (strong UI focus a must)
- Proven experience in managing the design, build and implementation of easy-to-use, consumption-focused UIs that touch millions of users
- Adept at developing product roadmaps and managing multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
Compensation: $115,000 Per Year