Why you want to work here:
- When one has a great product, distribution and marketing are the keys to everything.
- Here’s a chance to work with a company that is well-known for supporting a number of transformative products through the use of media and cutting edge technologies.
- Chance to work at a company that focuses both on ecommerce as well as television production for their products.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with other Product Owners to ensure a dynamic and scalable platform for the future.
- Provide leadership and oversight as it pertains to applications and systems product roadmap.
- Translate/organize business requirements and product features into executable functional requirements in the form of epics, stories, and tasks.
- Populate and groom the backlog of work and prioritize what the team should be working on.
- Consult on integration architecture, implementation and modification activities, particularly for new and/or shared infrastructure solutions.
- Recommend operational efficiencies and remove unnecessary complexities to create and implement new procedures and workflows.
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent, with 10+ years of experience
- 5 – 7 years’ experience managing and leading technical teams in a software delivery capacity
- Experience with order processing systems, including fraud scanning, address verification, retail taxation, payment processing, order reconciliation, and customer care
- Understanding of the Agile software development lifecycle and project management methodologies (Bonus points if you know JIRA)
- Able to analyze and review current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external clients
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure and application architecture, specifically AWS and its core offerings
- Major bonus points for experience with subscription and continuity business models
- History with more than one tech stack (i.e. .NET, JAVA, LAMP)
- Ability to motivate and develop teams
Keywords: Agile (JIRA), retail (order processing systems including fraud scanning, address verification, retail taxation, payment processing, order reconciliation, and customer care)
Compensation: $130,000 Per Year