Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Work in a small, entrepreneurial environment focusing on academia.
- Collegial team spirit, and ability to have a voice at the table
- Great work/life balance, strong culture, company events
What Gets You the Job?
- Manage all aspects of the project, including (but not limited to) affected business processes and related systems, clearly defined deliverables, and accurate/detailed planning of tasks and estimates
- Play an instrumental role in a global MS CRM Dynamics rollout.
- Ensure that project objectives are delivered within time, scope, and budgetary constraints
- Identify, monitor and manage project level issues and risks, including escalation of these where appropriate
- Translate senior management’s vision and project brief into appropriate formal project documentation and methodology
- Communicate with any external Project Managers and with other senior Project Managers, Program Directors, and Executive Sponsors
- Monitor progress and accuracy during the development lifecycle, identify scope changes, follow appropriate change control procedures, and apply continuous improvement techniques in all aspects
Keywords: High level PM experience, large-scale budget management, working with stakeholders, Outlook, MS Project
- 5+ years’ experience with IT Project Management, including program management knowledge
- Experience working with CRM, preferably MS Dynamics
- PMP certification is preferred
- Experience managing large-scale project budgets/costs ($400K+)
- Proven team management experience (including overseas), as well as managing senior project stakeholders
- Experience with MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Line management experience is a plus
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year