Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Our client is one of the fastest growing independent financial institutions in the U.S.
- They actively support and encourage a respectful and inclusive work environment, and consider this to be a top priority.
- This company is also dedicated to giving back to the community by way of humanitarian efforts, education, and the support of locally owned businesses.
What Gets You the Job?
- Work closely with a team of made up of developers, QAs, designers, leads, and business owners.
- With this team, facilitate Scrum ceremonies, grooming, stand-ups, team communications, and decision making.
- Plan and track Beta Testing and User Acceptance Testing in partnership with Product Owners
- Communicate status to internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain the accuracy of Scrum tools (i.e. TFS, Burndown Chart, Reports, etc.)
- Understand complex technical issues and facilitate resolutions
Keywords: Scrum, Kanban
- Full understanding of Agile methods, Lean thinking, and Scrum methodology
- 7+ years’ experience working with developers as a Scrum Master, Project Manager, or Project Coordinator – prior experience as a developer is a huge plus
- Knowledge and/or experience with successful Agile techniques (i.e. User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, etc.)
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches (i.e. XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.)
- Full understanding of concepts of the Programming Life Cycle
- Experience in application of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (i.e. numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Ability to manage high-pressure situations and build trust with stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong presentation and facilitation skills
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year