Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- This company offers unique retail and luxury shopping experiences in major cities around the world.
- Client is a household name that consistently strives to connect retailers and consumers via fashion, entertainment, and technology.
What Gets You the Job?
- Ensure adherence to all Information Security policies/procedures from internal IT and business stakeholders.
- Support service levels and develop relationships at all levels of the organization, including outside vendors.
- Maintain, monitor, and improve systems and security posture with a focus on service excellence.
- Coordinate with company IT and its Security Operations Center to ensure system-logging mechanisms are in adherence with security requirements.
Keywords: PKI, PCI-DSS Compliance, LAN/WAN, intrusion, firewalls
- 10 years of technical experience in the Information Security field.
- Expertise in LAN/WAN and other network related concepts and principals. implement Information Security/Networking best practices and procedures.
- Experience developing and instituting operational policies and procedures at an enterprise level
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of IP Networking, Web Technologies, Network and Server Security including standard practices
- Deep knowledge of intrusion detection, firewalls, data loss prevention, data encryption, and vulnerability management concepts
- PKI experience
- Proven experience working with PCI-DSS compliance
- Exposure to different types of encryption technologies and concepts
- Proven experience as a single point of contact working closely with Physical Security on physical security events and incidents
- Demonstrated experience working in compliance with company-wide policies, processes, and procedures
- Proven success in providing planning, guidance, and advanced technical expertise for company Security/Network systems
- Ability to travel as necessary
- CISSP certification preferred
- Knowledge of mobile devices and BYOD security principles/concepts preferred
Compensation: $140,000 Per Year