Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Our client maintains an intellectually stimulating, fair and fun place to work, and works to improve local and global communities through their responsible and direct actions.
- This company’s goal is to be globally recognized for providing the finest financial advice and service to clients as well as the best place to work for employees.
What Gets You the Job?
- Document and organize current business processes.
- Work with team members to gather, analyze, and compile business process needs.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts on current business processes (as well as individual projects).
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle and enforce/redefine as necessary.
- Assist in streamlining and improving the software development lifecycle.
- Develop test case scenarios base on project requirements.
- Assist and conduct user acceptance testing when needed.
Keywords: Business analyst in a professional company, preferably a consulting firm, Degree, SQL, t-SQL
- College degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance or Information Systems
- 5 + years related work experience
- Experience working for a consulting firm, supporting financial services would be ideal.
- Skilled in translating business requirements to technical specifications
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in team environments
- Ability to build/maintain strong working relationships with users at all levels, from assistant to the Managing Director
- Relational database knowledge and the ability to write basic T-SQL statements
- Experience with Agile and waterfall SDLC is a plus
- Cloud-based implementation/support of Salesforce, Workday, or Concur is a plus
- Demonstrate initiative and ownership of tasks and projects
Compensation: $95,000 Per Year