Senior Python Software Engineer
Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Work for a global leader in the financial industry creating innovative strategies for the current needs of the market.
- Led by a renowned innovator in the industry, the company manages over $80 billion in assets using investment strategies developed in-house.
- Our client offers competitive base salaries and extremely lucrative bonuses, in addition to a fantastic benefits package.
What Gets You the Job?
- Design in-house systems for algorithmic portfolio construction and asset allocation control/monitoring
- Create and maintain a fast, modular architecture for the portfolios we build, based on cutting-edge research in asset allocation
- Work on full-stack in pure Python 3, using a hybrid functional/OO framework
Keywords: Python (Numpy, Pandas, Cython, PyTables)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years experience in software engineering (or equivalent professional experience)
- Experience working on large Python projects, with a deep understanding of the language
- You can successfully juggle OO and functional paradigms
- High-performance Python frameworks (Numpy, Pandas, Cython, PyTables) experience a plus!
Compensation: $150,000 Per Year