Software Support Coordinator
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Skills: SQL, Project management skills, Customer/client service background
Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Do you want to work with a bunch of really smart people?
- In all of their tech positions, you’ll have an opportunity take advantage of the newest and best ideas available.
- You’ll work with great technology on innovative products in the heart of Los Angeles.
What Gets You the Job?
- Monitor, filter, and delegate all incoming customer support tickets.
- Answer customer support phone calls and emails.
- Manage employee ticket queues for past due requests or urgent issues.
- Organize calls to help management stay connected with customers.
- Frequently communicate with management on the queue status.
- Create metrics and reports that will generate visibility into the support queue.
Note: The ideal candidate would be interested in pursuing a position with non-traditional work hours. Either very early morning - afternoon, or late morning - evening. These exact times are negotiable.
Keywords: SQL, Project management skills, Customer/client service background
- Computer Science background preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Skilled at balancing multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proactive and highly professional demeanor
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Experience with report writing tools preferred
- Administrative support experience in the technology industry preferred
Compensation: $70,000 Per Year
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
You may also be interested in:
Back to Job Listings