Why you want to work here:
- If you are an independent, motivated self-starter, we want to talk to you!
- This company is rated as one of The Best Places to Work -- don't believe us? Let's get you an interview!
What You Will Do
- Serve as a liaison between business users and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Possess expertise and an understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities.
- Solve business problems with IT solutions by analyzing operations to determine opportunities to automate processes/functions.
- Participate in the business process redesign and documentation (as needed) for new technology.
- Translate high-level business requirements into functional specifications and manage changes to such specifications.
- Define the business problem and primary objectives of new projects, identifying and validating key business requirements.
- Create functional requirements in use cases and coordinate requirements, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that they accurately portray specific business needs.
- Define project requirements and communications to ensure that final deliverables of the technical team meet the expectations of the end-users.
- Facilitate interactions between the developers and module leads to ensure effective communication of user needs and expectations.
- Supervise systems testing phase to insure compliance with business users’ requirements.
- Oversee change management process after the implementation of software systems.
What Gets You the Job?
- Experience with HR systems, SAP is a plus
- Familiarity with the deployment of HR systems and respective processes is a plus
- Experience analyzing and modeling the business domain to create a complete picture of workflows and technical requirements fulfilled by existing and proposed software
Keywords: Business Analyst, use cases, HR systems, SAP is a plus
Compensation: $55.00 Per Hour