Why you want to work here:
- Work for one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the U.S.
- They own and operate a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses.
- They also offer competitive compensation packages, great benefits, and talented teams to work with and learn from.
What You Will Do
- Lead the requirements analysis/gathering, business process definition and design sessions with the business stakeholders to deliver new functionality and production support.
- Create functional and high-level technical designs based on business requirements, including “As Is” and “To Be” workflows, requirement definition documents, use case specifications, screen and high-level conceptual table design, test plans and other established documentation.
- Work closely with the PARIS IT team (managers, analysts, and developers) to ensure the smooth and efficient design and development lifecycle.
- Create, maintain, and execute project plan when required.
- Participate in peer design reviews to ensure that the design is complete and up to the PARIS IT team’s standards.
- Assess, identify, test, and resolve reported application issues for daily production support.
- Coordinate with other IT project teams within the organization as needed to implement quality solutions for business initiatives.
- Train, support, and guide the business community on application features and enhancements.
- Work closely with the director and managers to establish project scoping, budget estimates, priorities and provide regular project status.
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 5 – 10 years’ business analysis experience with at least 2 years in the entertainment industry (preferably in participations or royalty/residuals calculations or financial/payment functions as an analyst or consultant)
- 2+ years’ experience with custom applications, preferably on web-based financial applications
- Experience working with applications supporting large financial databases and complex calculations
- Experience gathering and documenting business requirements, writing use cases, business rules, test plans, and test cases
- Background in designing screens and other user interfaces via tools such as Visio
- Strong experience using Microsoft SQL to build queries to extract data to support requirements, validate test results, and ad-hoc user requests
- Well-versed understanding of the SDLC and the dynamics of large application development projects
- Expertise in working on production support as well as new projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Working understanding of relational databases preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodology preferred
- SharePoint, Jira, Azure tools experience preferred
- Informatica, Unix scripting, and Tibco experience a plus
Keywords: BSA, financial/banking (participations/royalties), data analysis, write SQL queries, gather requirements, design, production support, statements, Agile
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year