Technical Project Manager
Location: Glendale, CA
Skills: PM, Software Products, Engineering Products, Technical/Engineering Background
Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- The technology found in casino gaming (think slot machines, video poker) is beyond archaic and there is a huge push for games that will attract a younger audience.
- Imagine if you could play Angry Birds (like) games, or Scrabble, on a slick interface while sitting on the casino floor.
- Imagine if it connected to your mobile device.
- Imagine working here!
What Will Get You The Job
- Reporting to the CTO, drive development and deployment of technology solutions across multiple hardware formats
- Drive engineering coordination and execution focused towards launching various new products
- Create detailed project plans defining tasks and resourcing needed to bring projects to completion
- Project manage software development from spec delivery through development and QA
- Coordinate with stakeholders to manage, track and control project issues to ensure timely delivery of products
- Promote strong relationships with cross-functional engineering and product teams in developing project schedules, milestones, and risk analyses
- Lead planning and triage meetings with Engineering, Product Management and QA teams
- Analyze and recommend alternative methods and procedures to resolve technical problems and project roadblocks
- Track and report on development schedules and product/component designs
- Develop reports to track planning, scheduling, issues, risks and overall status
- Oversee the creation of new processes and tools as necessary to support additional needs
Keywords: PM, Software Products, Engineering Products, Technical/Engineering Background
- 5+ years’ experience in a technical project or program management role for complex software engineering products (technical/engineering background is a huge plus)
- Excellent communication, time-management, and teamwork skills
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project and Visio tools is a plus
Compensation: $120,000 Per Year
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
You may also be interested in:
Back to Job Listings