Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- The opportunity to work for one of the largest, most diverse, and most affordable university systems in the country.
- Our client is a leader in high-quality, accessible, student-focused higher education.
What Gets You the Job?
- Maintain existing sites in HTML and object oriented programming.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related degree (or equivalent combination of education and related experience) is required
- 1 – 2 years’ experience providing website development and support
- 1 – 2 years’ experience with SharePoint 2010/2013 publishing and branding required
- 1 – 2 years’ experience programming with HTML, SHTML, HTML5 and browsers, including web page development and cross-browser operability is required
- 1 – 2 years’ experience with procedural programming and object-oriented programming styles is required
Compensation: $55,000 Per Year