Why you want to work here:
What You Will Do
- Here is your chance to work for a great company while helping others.
- If you are a driven, forward-thinking, solutions-oriented individual, this company will take notice (and will reward the effort!).
- They’ve a “work hard, play hard” mentality – which is why they offer five weeks of vacation to their employees.
What Gets You the Job?
- Deliver centralized services to client users, computers, servers, and other key network elements (antivirus software, Firewall Management, etc.).
- Develop and maintain automation routines to reduce manual processes throughout every service delivery area.
- Deploy the Toolset to Managed Services Clients during client onboarding and maintain tools and train staff and clients.
- Work hand in hand with Network Admins to develop and implement standardized delivery of services across Managed Services Clients.
- Configure client environments in a manner that alerts the Remote Operation Center of client’s issues (before the client recognizes the issue ideally) and minimizes false positives.
- Identify trends and collect service-based information from Remote Operation Center reports, minimizing reactive service issues.
- Create dashboards and reports for service delivery KPIs to manage company rhythm and strategy.
- Perform scheduled and predictable new client onboarding routines.
- Field overflow reactive support calls and develop ways to reduce reactive support requests.
- Research and evaluate third-party vendors for client and internal use.
- Maintain up to date Time Entries and Expenses for billing and accounting purposes.
- Participate in regularly scheduled huddles and report on your individual metrics, including reasons for deviation.
Keywords: Windows/Linux Server administration, VMWare, VLAN, Remote IT Support, Level 3, monitoring (Labtech), MSP Scripting (BASH or Python) exp a plus
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field preferred
- 3+ years’ experience within relevant IT fields
- Support skills within the Microsoft and VMware environments
- General understanding of small business IT systems
- Ability to look at remote management tools through the lens of efficiency – have the ability to understand how tools can make
- Process driven, motivated, and capable of improving and defining new processes that drive efficiency
- Personal alignment to company core values and accept accountability of their well-defined responsibilities and ownership of issues to completion.
Compensation: $85,000 Per Year