Project Manager/Client Manager/Consultant
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Skills: Software configuration, client facing skills, consulting, PM, Higher Ed,
Job Title: Project Manager / Client Manager / Consultant
Why work here?
- Do you want to work with a bunch of really smart people?
- In all of their tech positions, you’ll have an opportunity take advantage of the newest and best ideas available.
- You’ll work with great technology on innovative products in the heart of Los Angeles.
As a Project Manager / Client Manager / Consultant, you will:
- Guide customers through the planning, implementation, pilot phase, and rollout of the application.
- Lead customer-facing meetings, software configuration tasks, project documentation, and webinar-style workshops and training sessions.
- Manage the full implementation process of the project.
- Extract, understand, and document customer requirements as they relate to business rules and accounting principles.
- Work with the Configuration team to configure software/systems for each customer and create detailed specification documents.
- Train key personnel on the application.
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree or above preferred
- Prior experience as a Project Manager (certification is preferred)
- Strong knowledge of accounting and financial software applications
- Experience with implementing expense reporting, ERP, or payroll applications
- Relational database knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, documentation) and interpersonal skills across all levels of an organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule with some travel
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings