Business Intelligence Developer
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Skills: SQL Server (or Oracle), BI, SSRS, SAS, Tableau or PowerBI
Job Title: Business Intelligence Developer
Why work here as a Business Intelligence Developer?
- Company rewards team members for talent and contribution. Comp packages include salary, bonus, and benefits package valued at 35% of annual salary! Multiple paid holidays and multiple PTO days each year.
- Winning team culture and was recently names "Favorite overall Company to Work For," and "Favorite Workplace Culture" in a recent new survey.
- Located in Rancho Cucamonga and very close to many major freeways, great shopping/dining/entertainment, and a brand-new facility that includes free parking, weekly car wash, quiet rooms and a large cafeteria that serves Starbucks.
As a Business Intelligence Developer, you will:
- Design, plan and develop Business Intelligence solutions as respects informatics tools, reports and dashboards
- Work with other company departments in developing and implementing self-service reporting tools to support each functional area
- Develop new analytical reporting, data mining products, and features that enable data-driven decision making
- Assist in implementation and development of these products and encourage their use/adoption within the departments
- Manage and further develop on existing and new analytics solutions to enable easy access to key data insights
- Ensure data governance guidelines are implemented with consistency throughout organization reporting entities and tools
- Provide ongoing technical support for data science and reporting systems
What Gets You the Job as a Business Intelligence Developer?
- 5+ years’ experience with analytics, data science and business intelligence
- Hands-on experience working with building data science solutions, specifically with emerging big data analytics tools and architecture, and analytics in a data warehouse environment
- Prior experience working and collaborating in a team-oriented environment
- Medical or health services is a huge plus, specifically an understanding of healthcare systems and databases
- Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree is a plus)
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
You may also be interested in:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings