Why you want to work here:
- Become a key team member at an exciting startup in Los Angeles that has created products that make it simple and easy to become beautiful from within.
- This is a successful startup with products already being sold in world-renowned beauty stores.
Our client is looking for a Director, Retention to be a member of the Marketing leadership team. Working closely with the Director of Acquisition and CEO, you will be responsible for developing and implementing fact based, data and insight driven retention and customer experience strategies with the goal of increasing the LTV of the customers.
What You Will Do
- Develop and implement a Marketing strategy to drive repeat sales, build loyalty, increase lifetime value and reduce subscription terminations by engaging customers with targeted and helpful content at each stage of the client lifecycle.
- Map and optimize the end-to-end customer experience. Work with internal teams to identify places in the customer experience where they lose interest, then develop strategies to proactively identify, win back and retain those clients.
- Develop the vision and strategy for communication channels (including email, push, social media, etc.) to drive the growth of the business.
- Achieve the goal of delivering the right message, at the right time, in the right channel.
- Use behavioral data to personalize and optimize each customer's online experience.
- Drive continued optimization and evolution of the email marketing programs, including trigger programs, transactional messaging.
- Conceptualize new ways to engage and communicate with customer cohorts, partnering with the brand team to ensure communication is in line with the brand's voice and fundamentals.
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s degree with 8-10 years of Marketing experience in areas including email, loyalty/rewards, push, social media, customer segmentation, and promotions.
- Previous experience in eCommerce and specifically subscription industry strongly preferred.
- Proven track record increasing LTV.
- Experience conceptualizing, driving alignment, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, and delivering analysis and recommendations.
- Highly data-driven and understand how to optimize email programs to deliver upon overall company goals and metrics.
- Possess a strong understanding of consumer mindset and consumer empathy and you have a dedication to great consumer experiences.
- You take ownership, are an inventive problem solver, and have a high level of accountability.
- You have a natural ability to collaborate well with others across the organization and thrive in a dynamic, start-up, fast-paced, nimble environment.
Keywords: Increase LTV, decrease cancellation rates, increase repeat purchasers, eCommerce, subscription