Production Support Technician
Location: El Segundo, CA
Skills: SQL, SQL Server, XML, XSLT, support/production support, (order management, OrderMotion/OMX, Netsuite, eCommerce, JIRA/Confluence)
Job Title: Production Support Technician
Why work here as a Production Support Technician?
- When one has a great product, distribution and marketing are the keys to everything.
- Here’s a chance to work with a company that is well-known for supporting a number of transformative products through the use of media and cutting-edge technologies.
- Chance to work at a company that focuses both on ecommerce as well as television production for their products.
As a Production Support Technician, you will:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, track, escalate and resolve technical support issues for the Order Management software application
- Track, escalate and ensure proper documentation of issues/bugs in JIRA
- Serve as primary liaison between production support team and Command Center Service Desk tier 1 support team
- Discern between defects and customary system behavior and escalate appropriate issues to the Applications Engineering team
- Influence process improvement by analyzing incident data and identifying patterns/frequency
- Prompt and efficient response to incident inquiries from internal stakeholders
- Communicate incident status across the organization (including tier 1 support, Resolver Groups, Application Engineering Managers, Product Managers and Service Delivery Management)
- Maintain SLA and Service Delivery KPIs by prioritizing and triaging issues
- Prepare and maintain SLA standards and performance reports
- Track progress, deliverables, issues and risks for incident management
- On-call support for severity 1 escalation as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related degree)
- 2+ years’ experience with SQL (i.e. Microsoft SQL server), XML and XSLT
- Strong technical, analytical, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA/Confluence
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Flexibility in schedule (for possible on-call support)
- Results-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced deadline- and team-driven environment
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings