Job Title: Digital Product Manager - B2B
Why work here as a Digital Product Manager (B2B)?
- Our client is the equipment rental industry’s leading information services company, providing the stability and longevity of a large company with the nimble and flexible qualities of a start up!
- Join this team working with the latest and greatest technology.
- Be a part of this exciting and dynamic company in the heart of Beverly Hills, CA.
As a Digital Project Manager (B2B), you will:
- Develop, implement, and manage the product strategy for web sites and mobile applications (i.e. design, product features, usability, metrics, etc.)
- Customer service advocate in developing and fully enhancing the customer experience
- Own and manage product roadmap – balance strategic planning with customer needs
- Work closely with engineers, business analysts, sales management and other divisions to streamline product vision, scalability and efficiency
- Communicate product releases and functionality to both internal and external teams
- Develop measures that track and monitor overall product performance, and ensure measurement of specific project initiatives
- Write detailed product specifications and requirements, and ensure that solutions align with the product framework
- Break features into smaller, cross-functional user stories for the development team, and define appropriate and testable acceptance criteria
- Coordinate integration between web applications and partners including vendors, CRM partners, and ERP systems, etc.
- Create and evaluate training materials to support ongoing product releases
- Participate in calls with sales and partners, work with help desk and attend various client events
- Stay current with ecommerce and technology trends, products and enhancements
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B digital product management and/or user experience in web and mobile applications
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, Computer Science, Marketing or similar)
- Successful development and delivery of one or more digital e- commerce products (release, update, roadmap ownership, socialization, etc.)
- Strong ability and interest in driving improvements in usability and design
- Collaborative, team-focused work ethic
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Demonstrated ability to lead discussions with executives and clients
- MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)