Job Title: Data Engineer
Why work here as a Data Engineer?
- Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company in the fashion world!
- Get in on the ground floor with a company that is already highly profitable and offers extreme growth opportunity.
As a Data Engineer, you will:
- Work closely with multiple, cross-functional teams in gathering/mining data
- Data will be derived from email marketing campaigns and social media analytics and will focus on trends and insights for profit growth
- Define, automate and validate the extraction of new metrics for use in future analysis and reports
- Define and implement weekly/monthly reports regarding key performance metrics, action items and alerts
- Generate analysis and develop key insights from various data sources to come up with actionable recommendations
- Design and build reports, dashboards, and analysis in Netsuite, Excel, SQL, and Tableau
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years’ Business Intelligence experience within a consumer goods environment (i.e. fashion, e-commerce, B2C, etc.)
- M.B.A. or Master’s Degree in Science, Engineering, Statistics, Math (or related field of study)
- Expert-level SQL experience and knowledge of Netsuite, Google Analytics, Google Query, Python, Tableau and Excel
- Business-driven, results-oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Ability to perform query optimization
- Prior experience with A/B testing and e-commerce marketing data is a plus