Front-End Engineer Lead/Manager
Location: Commerce, CA
Job Title: Front End Lead/Manager
Why work here as a Front End Engineer Lead/Manager:
- Ground floor opportunity to work with an impressive management team that has a proven track record of building successful start-ups.
- Company has already raised $17+M and has additional capital commitments.
- Join a company that will be the first online provider in a $45-50B industry.
As a Front End Engineer Lead/Manager, you will:
- Build high-level user experiences for both web and mobile web applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in defining, designing, and developing new application features
- Demonstrate strong technical leadership in managing working with and across teams
- Unit test application code for edge cases, usability, and overall continuity
- Fix bugs and improve performance
- Evaluate and implement new approaches/technologies to optimize shipping productivity
What Gets You the Job?
- 7+ years’ front end web development experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Prior experience in architecting complex front end applications (web and mobile)
- Ability to function in a lead/manager role – strong communication skills, guidance, and ability to follow through
- Deep understanding of agile and iterative development methodologies
- Strong proficiency in Test Driven Development (Jest/Jasmine/Mocha)
- Performance optimization experience (mobile and responsive applications)
- Nice to have: Familiarity with Polymer, AngularJS, Sass, ERB
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings