Job Title: Manager, Global Strategic Sourcing (Technology & Corporate Services)
Why work here as a Manager of Global Strategic Sourcing?
- This company is an innovator in the some of the most iconic interactive gaming experiences worldwide.
- This is a key role with responsibilities crucial to the technological and corporate growth of the company.
- This is an opportunity to showcase strong technological knowledge and leadership in an energetic, competitive environment.
As a Manager of Global Strategic Sourcing, you will:
- Evaluate IT suppliers, negotiate contracts (i.e. price, terms, and quality), and execute on consolidation opportunities.
- Lead negotiation efforts on purchase agreements and vendor contracts.
- Frequently pursue new ways to improve process optimization.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking; consistently seek process optimization.
- Create and maintain a competitive advantage, understand global market exploitation, leverage spend and technologies.
- Keep current with fresh and innovative technology trends.
What Gets You the Job?
- Minimum of 5 years' Information Technology experience – hardware, software, hosting, network, technical services, etc.
- Strong comprehension of complex business objectives and a high level of attention to detail.
- Heavy experience with MS Office, particularly advanced analytical modeling capabilities in Excel.
- Prior small-to-medium project management experience.
- Contract Negotiation, RFP Execution, Supplier Relationship Management, etc.
- Procurement (P2P Procure-to-Pay) experience is not preferred nor required.
- Strong planning and organizational ability.
- Excellent communication skills – clear, concise, collaborative, and the ability to convey complex ideas to non-technical personnel.