Job Title: Senior BI Developer (MS Stack)
Why work here as a Senior BI Developer?
- Highly collaborative and creative environment where you are truly part of a team working together to deliver wildly successful results that exceed their clients' expectations.
- Competitive comp plans that include health care benefits including FSA options, 3 weeks of vacation and a paid company trip for you and your significant other!
- Located in the heart of Irvine with a modern, open workspace, and easy access from anywhere in the OC.
As a Senior Business Intelligence Developer, you will:
- Ensure successful delivery of quality solutions that meet within business stakeholder’s requirements
- Translate complex data sources that must be joined, blended, and thoroughly understood
- Utilize various tools and methodologies in issue resolution and the on-time, on-budget delivery of projects
- Identify source data issues and concerns, and work cross-functionally with the appropriate personnel in addressing these
What Gets You the Job as a Senior Business Intelligence Developer?
- 5+ years’ experience in Business Intelligence Development
- Strong relational database and SQL query writing skills
- Experience on SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS
- Ability to develop reports in SSRS, Excel, PowerBI, or similar visualization tools
- Understanding of BI design principals
- Experience working with source control (i.e. TFS)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and client-facing presence
- Strong, analytical, demonstrated business knowledge
- Willingness and ability to travel 10% of the time
- MCSE certification and prior experience with MDX, DAX, and SSAS Cubes is nice to have (but not required)