Senior Software Solution Architect (Infrastructure Focused)
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Skills: C# (or similar), cloud, testing, domain technologies, server, storage, networking, security
Job Title: Senior Software Solution Architect (Infrastructure Focused)
Why work here as a Senior Software Solutions Architect?
- Commitment to diversity and promoting from within. The company offers programs to help its team grow professionally and achieve their career goals, and was recently named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Your work will be critical in the design and implementation of cloud-based solutions that will support migration to the cloud.
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans.
As a Senior Software Solutions Architect, you will:
- Research, design, write, test and implement complex software applications and systems
- Maintain high-level understanding of current and future system requirements
- Work closely with customers, stakeholders, product managers, product owners
- Work together with Infrastructure, Network and Server Operations teams
- Collaborate with other architects in establishing common roadmaps for user and business support
- Develop and maintain necessary models and documentation for intended system functionality, recommended domain, and use case models
- Lead Architecture governance
- Establish the direction that will affect multiple groups/business units
- Instruct, mentor and train team members within and outside the work group
What Gets You the Job?
- Heavy Azure experience, and proficient with AWS. Familiar with associated cloud operations, tools and devops.
- Strong experience automating management of compute resources, designing and implementing Storage Strategies, designing and implementing Virtual Networks and in managing & automating workloads.
- Experience writing PowerShell scripts
- Experience and good working knowledge of various PaaS and IaaS components
- Experience in migrating legacy applications to the cloud. (Rehost / Lift & Shift)
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings