Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Why work here as a Business Systems Analyst?
- When one has a great product, distribution and marketing are the keys to everything.
- Here’s a chance to work with a company that is well-known for supporting a number of transformative products through the use of media and cutting edge technologies.
- Chance to work at a company that focuses both on ecommerce as well as television production for their products.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will:
- Partner with stakeholders to gather and document business requirements
- Work with SMEs to document current state process and system flows
- Perform a comprehensive scope impact analysis to ensure project scope is in line with stakeholder needs
- Help define change management needs via use case analyses to identify differences between current processes and proposed future processes
- Work with Product Owners to memorialize scope, analyze API documentation and create data flow diagrams
- Effectively drive the conversation to obtain required information for desired results
- Work to target the best features to build in order maximize business value
What Gets You the Job as a Business Systems Analyst?
- 6+ years’ experience as a Technical Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, or Technical Product Manager
- Strong subscription eCommerce industry experience
- Solid order management experience within a services-oriented environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, IT or similar
- Detailed documentation skills (written and visual)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) across all levels of an organization
- Ability to thrive and positively influence others in dynamic, high-activity environments
- Ability to create process flow diagrams and business requirements (samples might be required)
- Solid understanding of Agile and Scrum project management methodologies
- JIRA and Confluence knowledge is a huge plus