Job Title: Cyber Security Engineer- Development
Why work here as a Cybersecurity Engineer?
- This company is one of the top consumer-based entertainment resources online!
- They are currently undergoing a major technology transformation and require an expert in cyber defense
- This is a huge opportunity to showcase your technical engineering expertise in making major changes to the organization’s security framework.
As a Cybersecurity Engineer, you will:
- Implement security practices across a range of technologies for enterprise and cloud environments
- Work cross-functionally with technology teams and management to understand business imperatives, document use and abuse cases, and generate security requirements
- Quickly learn the technical aspects of business problems in order to identify and deploy efficient solutions Work closely with business stakeholders, technical resources, and third-party vendors
- Determine technical solutions to address security weaknesses
- Work closely with business stakeholders, technical resources, and third-party vendors to implement solutions, using an intelligence and threat-driven defense model
- Communicate system compromise and abuse scenarios based upon understanding of security weaknesses and vulnerabilities
- Communicate other vulnerabilities and threats to appropriate parties
- Produce threat models and attack trees as part of security engagements
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience in a cybersecurity role with technical delivery experience
- A strong background in development is a huge plus (C#, NET, Java, Node, Python, CI-CD experience)
- Experience designing and securing applications in Cloud services (i.e. AWS)
- Experience with automation and scripting languages and related processes
- Extensive CI-CD experience across multiple platforms
- An SME with the desire to expand knowledge of operating systems, network devices/protocols, security and cloud technologies, secure data sharing workflows, application infrastructure, etc.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to convey ideas to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Ability to thrive, produce results, and be creative within a high-demand, fast-paced environment