Job Title: Manager, IT Engineering & Operations
Why work here as a Manager of IT Engineering & Operations?
- Working here means being part of fun environment that provides many opportunities for professional development and personal fulfillment.
- An opportunity to work for a well-respected CIO that Technical Connections has worked with for the past 10 years. He is so respected that several of his staff members follow him wherever he goes.
As a Manager of IT Engineering & Operations, you will:
- Manage all aspects of an IT Operations Center, including a team of technical engineers
- Design, build and manage infrastructure services that enable Agile application development
- Enhance existing infrastructure environment, always push for first-class operational ability
- Consistently monitor infrastructure systems for stability and performance
- Influence business and IT leaders in making long-term business and investment decisions
- Uphold and adhere to IT Service Management processes (i.e. Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management)
- Oversee daily operations, escalations, and communications
What Gets You the Job?
- Experience managing and supporting infrastructure crucial to the operations of a large-scale environment
- Strong technical understanding in the following areas: VMware, Windows, Active Directory, Messaging, Citrix
- Monitoring experience (SolarWinds, Service Management)
- Experience in concurrent management of onshore and offshore teams
- Prior experience running infrastructure services in both on-premises and public cloud based environments (i.e. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) including the interpersonal ability to interact with technical/non-technical personnel
- Proven ability to collaborate, convey, and prioritize project details across multiple levels of an organization
- ITIL Certification is nice to have