Job Title: Senior ID Management Engineer (IAM)
Why work here?
- Commitment to diversity and promoting from within. The company offers programs to help its team grow professionally and achieve their career goals.
- Recently named to the “Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For”
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans.
As a Senior ID Management Engineer, you will:
- Ensure the availability, configuration and sustainability of enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM) tools and associated systems
- Assess and plan techniques for IAM solutions deployment, integration and migration
- Own platform services, and advise operational support, business stakeholders, and IT members outside of the IAM team
- Work closely with IAM team to implement IAM functionality for specific business and security requirements and processes
- Assist in the evaluation and selection of new technologies
- Resolve provisioning and de-provisioning problems across all platforms (i.e. email, files transfer, multimedia, etc.)
- Gather identity data via SQL and LDAP queries for analysis and troubleshooting purposes
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ senior level software engineering experience and 2 to 3+ years’ IAM experience across a large enterprise, including implementation and evaluation of technologies and processes, and managing vendor relationships
- Prior Identity Access Management solutions development experience including platforms, user provisioning, Single Sign-On/Reduced Sign-On, Web Access Management, etc.
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure security patterns and best practices
- Strong scripting and programming languages knowledge
- In-depth understanding of security software development methodologies
- Experience with Active Directory and other LDAP-based directory services
- Prior Microsoft ILM configuration/maintenance
- Experience with cloud identity services (i.e. Azure AD, SSO, Multifactor)
- Strong foundation of Single Sign-On concepts/technologies (i.e. SAML, OAuth, ADFS, Azure STS, Ping Identity, etc.)