Job Title: QA Director
Why work here as a QA Director?
- When one has a great product, distribution and marketing are the keys to everything.
- Here’s a chance to work with a company that is well-known for supporting a number of transformative products through the use of media and cutting-edge technologies.
- Chance to work at a company that focuses both on ecommerce as well as television production for their products.
As a QA Director, you will:
- Manage multiple onshore/offshore teams needs and resources for successful validation and delivery of high quality products
- Work with enterprise-level systems at program and project level
- Collaborate with leads across various departments to increase the QA on end product
- Oversee the full software development life cycle from inception to design, implementation, testing, delivery, etc.
- Deliberately guide the planning of QA enhancements/improvements (be able to present an overall testing strategy)
- Lead the development of existing frameworks, applications, processes, and tools
- Ensure successful implementation of manual and automated test solutions
- Recommend and propose solutions based on technical and business requirements
- Mitigate risks and escalate issues to leadership when appropriate
- Coordinate training sessions for senior and junior team members
- Provide career development advisement to QA Engineering team
What Gets You the Job?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a QA Director
- 10+ years of QA Engineering management experience
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent work experience
- Prior experience leading and managing team(s) of 20+ onshore/offshore QA engineers
- CI/CD, TDD, Agile, and Waterfall experience (BDD is nice to have)
- In-depth knowledge of testing automation best practices and industry trends
- Ability to manage managers and assemble effective teams and test solutions
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation) with the ability to motivate as well as encourage and provide support
- Effective collaboration ability across all levels of an organization
- Strong attention to quality and detail