Job Title: Project Manager
Why work here as a Project Manager?
- Our client is well-known for supporting a number of transformative products through the use of media and cutting edge technologies.
- This is a great opportunity to work for a company that focuses on both eCommerce and television production for their products.
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Work closely with engineering managers, technical leads and product owners to drive project planning and execution of complex enterprise software development projects
- Ensure projects are well-planned, executed efficiently, and delivered with high quality
- Manage and maintain project information, including feature definition and scope, and epic and scrum planning
- Facilitate regular scrum sessions and project reviews
- Participate in individual scrum planning meetings as needed
- Identify significant risks and unknowns, and define and drive resolution plans
- Manage cross team dependencies, and coordinate cross-team initiatives and blocking issues
- Track and ensure release criteria are met
- Perform higher-level project tracking, reporting and metrics across Engineering
- Assist with engineering staffing, allocation, and tracking
- Drive information sharing, capturing, and disseminating of best practices across Engineering
- Define the project work breakdown structure and develop project plans
- Identify and document all milestones and deliverables
- Lead development of project plans, process flow diagrams, use case, current/future state diagrams, functional and technical requirements
What Gets You the Job?
- Prior experience working in a product-based, Agile/Scrum development environment
- Experience working in a project management environment
- Ability to manage project plans with multiple ‘tracks’ simultaneously, along many avenues communication
- Strong, effective communication skills across departments and teams
- eCommerce and BI experience preferred