Help Desk Support Analyst
Location: Century City, CA
Skills: Degree, Office, VMware
Job Title: Help Desk Support Analyst
Why work here as a Help Desk Support Analyst?
- Top Hedge Fund on the West Coast! Team is small and you will work with the best of the best. You will own your projects from start to finish.
- Company is very stable and been around for over 20 years.
- Catered lunch daily, plus bonus potential and 100% paid benefits.
- Centrally located in Century City near great shopping and restaurants!
As a Help Desk Support Analyst, you will:
- Provide Level 1 support of hardware (laptops, mobile, printers, copiers, scanners, faxes, phones) and software (VMware, Windows, Microsoft Office, Skype)
- Be the initial point of contact to employees over the phone or through the help desk ticketing system
- Build and deploy physical desktops, virtual machines, laptops, mobile devices, and servers
- Provide desk side support
- Troubleshoot/resolve desktop, server, and network related issues
- Setup and support audiovisual conference equipment
- Support office moves, adds and changes
- Provide Level 2 support as needs arise
- Keep current with new and emerging technologies
What Gets You the Job?
- Completed Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years' prior help desk experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment supporting end users and critical technologies
- A passion for learning new technologies
- Certifications are a plus (CompTIA A+, MCSA and/or MCSE, CCNA)
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings