Job Title: Senior Salesforce Developer/Architect
Why work here as a Senior Salesforce Developer/Architect?
- Commitment to diversity and promoting from within. The company offers programs to help its team grow professionally and achieve their career goals.
- Recently named to the “Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For”.
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer/Architect, you will:
- Design, develop, and support Salesforce business applications and implementations (including Sales and Service Cloud)
- Work closely with key stakeholders (technical and non-technical) to understand product needs and develop Salesforce solutions
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration
- Lead technical design sessions
- Develop and maintain customer reports, dashboards, validation rules and custom workflows
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, profiles and page layouts
- Direct team of developers responsible for customizations and systems integration
- Assist team members in solutions architecture, design and implementation
- Oversee distributed teams in delivery of priorities based on objectives
- Perform additional tasks to support teams and product delivery (design, QA, implementation, etc.)
- Build and provide Center of Excellence promoting roadmap, capabilities, best practices, etc.
- Keep up to date with new releases and improvements in Salesforce and App Exchange
- Act as mentor when needed
What Gets You the Job?
- 6+ years’ experience with Sales Cloud, Salesforce administration and implementation, and process improvement
- 4+ years’ experience on Salesforce development including Visual Force and Apex
- Expert-level knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem including best practices and integration capabilities
- Strong hands-on development of Salesforce configuration, Force.com Apex, and Visualforce pages/components
- Expert level knowledge of the Salesforce product suite
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of education and experience
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator Certification
- Experience working with distributed teams is nice to have
- Effective communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills