Online Tech Support Analyst
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
Skills: degree, (library systems), excellent comm, troubleshooting, HTML, Proxy Servers
Job Title: Online Tech Support Analyst
Why work here as an Online Technical Support Analyst?
- Work in a small, entrepreneurial environment focusing on academia.
- Collegial team spirit, and ability to have a voice at the table
- Great work/life balance, strong culture, company events
As an Online Technical Support Analyst, you will:
- Provide top-notch technical support and service to customers on complex, challenging requests
- Act as liaison between customers and technology partners
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical users in gathering key information and with testing solutions
- Collaborate with globally distributed teams to gather information, develop problem statements and provide workable solutions
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years’ IT customer service and troubleshooting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with library or academic publishing is required
- Experience with ILS, LMS, ERM or other library systems
- Prior experience working with and communicating issues to vendors
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings