Job Title: Sr. Cloud Engineer
Why work here as a Sr. Cloud Engineer?
- Opportunity to join a Major Motion Picture Studio that is always pushing the technological limits and coming up with cool new ways to deliver content to consumers.
- Fantastic chance for career advancement within the company, as employees stay for years and the growth potential is huge!
- Ability to pick-up on the job training in technologies that will help optimize processes.
- It’s just a cool company to have on your resume.
As a Sr. Cloud Engineer, you will:
- Implement and modify security policies and controls – CIS, malware, anti-virus, secret management
- Deploy, secure, and maintain LAMP, J2EE, WISA, MEAN web application stacks
- Deploy and administer hardened virtualization technologies (i.e. VMWare, KVM, XEN) and hardened Linux and Windows servers
- Develop and integrate DevOps tools including (but not limited to) Jenkins, GitHub Enterprise, Consul, Vault, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Azure Manager Resource templates, and much more
- Install and utilize configuration management tools including Chef, Ansible, and SaltStack
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience deploying, implementing, and maintaining large-scale, secure, multi-server/multi-network infrastructure
- Proficiency with enterprise Linux and Window Server operating system administration
- Prior experience working with cloud service providers (i.e. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform – certification is a huge plus)
- Browser and network functionality knowledge, DNS, load balancers, switches, etc.
- Understanding of languages and runtimes (i.e. PHP, Java, .NET, Node.js, etc.)
- Experience with web servers (i.e. Apache, NGINX, IIS, etc.), databases, and other storage systems (i.e. MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, Redis, etc.)
- Application integration technologies experience (i.e. web services specifications, REST, SSO, OAuth, etc.)
- Container management experience (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes) is strongly desired