Job Title: Senior .NET Developer
Why work here as a Senior .NET Developer?
- Opportunity to work with a technology powerhouse shop that is a subsidiary of a Major Motion Picture Studio.
- Always trying to stay ahead of the curve, this shop has a bevy of tech platforms ranging from web, mobile, video production and countless others.
- Longevity without boredom - always something new to focus on as their products change with the times.
- Employee satisfaction – we've made a number of placements here over the years and they all love it.
- LEARN NEW TECH – Start with .NET, but be ready to progress with some of the latest and greatest (Python, Node, etc.)
- Career advancement – work hard, love what you do, and there will be tons of room for growth.
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will:
- Maintain existing applications and code base, while assisting with new architecture and re-platforming for future systems
- Utilize current .NET knowledgebase, and build off that to start using more open source technologies.
- Write efficient, reusable, testable code
- Design and implement high-availability, top-performing applications with minimal delay
- Develop and code application experiences based on business and user requirements
- Ensure code that adheres to industry best practices, standards, and guidelines
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ .NET and SQL experience
- Proficiency with SOAP and REST-based web services integration
- Solid understanding of multi-media and media based supply chain systems
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented principles
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to solve problems, collaborate, and adapt within a high-energy team environment