Technical Personal Assistant / Liaison
Location: Westwood, CA
Skills: Apple, White-Glove, iOS, OSX
Job Title: Technical Personal Assistant / Liaison
Why work here as a Technical Personal Assistant / Liaison?
- This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established name in the entertainment industry!
- This is an important role in support of essential equipment and technologies at the foundation of business operations.
As Technical Personal Assistant / Liaison, you will:
- Provide timely, diligent, day-to-day technical support at both in-home and off-site locations
- Support Apple devices and products including (but not limited to) iPhone, iPad, iMac, MacBook, HomePod, AppleTV
- Support Windows devices and products, and other relevant IT equipment, software and conference systems
- Serve as first point-of-contact for support and maintenance
- Place orders, track shipping and provide status updates where applicable
- Develop streamlined support procedures for across the team
- Perform routine maintenance of equipment i.e. cleaning and consumable replacement
- Perform first line repairs to equipment or partner with the IT Director in facilitating maintenance/repair
- Maintain and update support information and actions in the IT ticketing system, including documentation and reports
- Keep logs of equipment faults
- Assist with stock control and inventory including serial numbers, movement of equipment and software licensing
- Perform installs and/or moves of equipment as needed (computers, printers, devices, etc.)
- Evaluate hardware and software applications
- Assist with system security and backups as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience supporting the needs of VIPs and executives in the entertainment industry
- Expert-level experience of PC and Mac platforms and operating systems
- Comprehensive experience supporting Apple hardware and software
- In-depth knowledge of Apple products
- Basic networking and troubleshooting experience
- Ability to install and support third-party software
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interfacing)
- Experience working and collaborating in a team environment
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) or equivalent experience
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to: