SQL Developer with Financial Services Experience
Location: Century City, CA
Skills: Degree, SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Excel, experience out of a financial services firm
Job Title: SQL Developer with Financial Services Experience
Why work here as a SQL Developer?
- Top Hedge Fund on the West Coast! Team is small and you will work with the best of the best. You will own your projects from start to finish.
- Company is very stable and been around for over 20 years.
- Catered lunch daily, plus bonus potential and 100% paid benefits.
- Centrally located in Century City near great shopping and restaurants!
As a SQL Developer, you will:
- Work closely with Project Manager and other development teams in integrating technologies within the existing environment
- Develop and support critical solutions for Accounting, Operations, and Treasury departments
- Work with financial institutions and other data providers to manage data collection and processing
- Integrate proprietary order management system, accounting systems, and security master software
- Handle ad hoc requests from business units for data integration and reporting
- Adhere to best coding practices and perform research on new and emerging technologies
What Gets You the Job?
- 3 to 5 years’ comprehensive software engineer experience
- 3+ years‘ experience providing hands-on, middle-tier back office support of financial systems (investment, capital markets, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance, mathematics, or Economics
- Expert level SQL experience
- Prior experience developing solutions with SSIS and reports in SSRS
- Experience with data modeling concepts, ETL development
- Knowledge of TFS or similar source control platform
- Familiarity with MS Excel / VBA
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills with technical and non-technical personnel
- Strong prioritization skills and adaptive ability
- Willingness to increase industry and technological knowledge in enhancing business objectives
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings