Job Title: .NET Software Engineer
Why work here as a .NET Software Engineer?
- Our client provides non-traditional, flexible lending services to customers.
- You will be part of a first-rate technology team in charge of building crucial, high-performance web-based financial systems for the company.
- This company offers competitive compensation and reward opportunities and an overall fun work environment!
As a .NET Software Engineer, you will:
- Implement software solutions based on business requirements and design documents
- Ensure maintainability and scalability of software for long-term system stability
- Develop user interfaces for software solutions (ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC)
- Develop middle-tier business logic (C#, .NET frameworks)
- Develop back-end and data integration (Entity framework, T-SQL)
- Provide technical support to Business Analysts and Quality Assurance teams
What Gets You the Job?
- 2-3+ years’ software engineering experience with C# and .NET frameworks
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or similar
- In-depth understanding of object-oriented design principles and patterns
- Sound experience in SQL Server development – demonstrated ability to write complex queries, experience with data access technologies (i.e. ADO.NET or Entity Framework)
- Strong web development experience using ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC
- Experience developing multi-tier software solutions