Manager of Financial Systems (Cognos)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Skills: Financial systems, Cognos, TM1
Job Title: Manager of Financial Systems (Cognos)
Why work here as Manager of Financial Systems (Cognos)?
- This company offers unique retail and luxury shopping experiences in major cities around the world.
- Client is a household name that consistently strives to connect retailers and consumers via fashion, entertainment, and technology.
As Manager of Financial Systems (Cognos), you will:
- Install, administer, and configure and support TM1 Financial Planning system for an enterprise of 500+ users
- Work closely with business users and developers in support of the system
- Ensure adequate requirements gathering, development, user acceptance and business process integration
- Design and modify new and existing data models
- Develop and manage a budget for capital and operational needs
- Create Cognos presentations for senior leadership and executive staff
What Gets You the Job?
- A hands-on approach to project management, with excellent people management skills
- Strong experience with IBM Cognos TM1 10.x
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or a related field
- IBM Cognos TM1 certification is a huge plus
- Expert-level knowledge of TM1 cubes/Rules/TI process/Active Forms/Webforms
- Familiarity with data warehouse concepts and technologies
- Strong knowledge of Oracle, SQL, and related databases
- Knowledge of relational database design and development
- Strong solutions development experience within financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, documentation)
- Ability to work across all levels of an organization (technical and non-technical personnel)
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings