Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Why work here as a DevOps Engineer?
- Our client blends technology, education best practices, and insightful creativity to create innovative products for children.
- Here you will help build highly engaging and effective learning tools for children, their families, and teachers.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will:
- Support and improve continuous integration and continuous delivery processes and tools
- Perform system troubleshooting and deployment across various environments
- Work with cross-functional teams in identifying common issues in production flow
- Lead and work closely with other DevOps Engineers on embedded development teams
- Partner with IT group in support of dev/test/live server and environment issues
- Recommend improvements to optimize the process
What Gets You the Job?
- 3 to 6 years’ experience in release engineering and configuration management
- Prior experience in a SCRUM environment is highly preferred
- Strong mobile platform experience (iOS and Android)
- Experience with MacOS, Linux/Unix, Windows operating systems
- Database experience using MySQL is nice to have
- Build out and deployment experience using the LAMP stack
- Experience with containers (i.e. LXC, Docker)
- Prior use of build management tools such as Jenkins, Nuget, Sonar, Kubernetes, etc.
- Proficiency with GIT, workflows, branches, tags, hooks, etc.
- In-depth understanding of AWS, Puppet, and cloud infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor or Masters of Science Degree in Computer Science is nice to have
- Experience in Ansible and/or Unity is a huge plus