Job Title: Product Owner
Why work here as a Product Owner?
- This company is revolutionizing the travel technology industry.
- Opportunity to be part of a brand-new technology team in Southern California.
- Excellent work culture.
As a Product Owner, you will:
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of Agile process with a focus on building out features to meet end users’ needs
- Regularly interface between the business, Product Manager, and the development team
- Clearly communicate epics and/or user stories in technical planning sessions
- Provide supporting information and documentation to better communicate story and objective to the development team
- Collaborate with UI/UX and development teams to roadmap features
- Create user stories and acceptance criteria – for development team to break down into technical tasks, and for QA to test against
- Ensure thorough requirements gathering
- Ensure that new features include all appropriate key functional elements upon deployment
What Gets You the Job as a Product Owner?
- 5+ years’ product ownership experience on a web service-driven online platform
- Experience as a Product Owner in an Agile development environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Some technical knowledge with a strong understanding of Agile team processed
- Stellar communication skills (written, verbal) across all levels and teams within an organization
- Knowledgeable with the ability to interpret, convey, and translate details and requirements
- Prior experience working for an eCommerce, digital, or SaaS company