Director, Information Security – Insider Threat Program
Location: Santa Ana, CA
Skills: Insider Threat Protection, security, analysis, communication
Job Title: Director, Information Security – Insider Threat Program
Why work here as Director, Information Security?
- Commitment to diversity and promoting from within. The company offers programs to help its team grow professionally and achieve their career goals.
- Recently names to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans.
As Director of Information Security, you will:
- Manage daily operations of the company’s Insider Threat Program (ITP)
- Function as main point-of-contact with Security Operations Center regarding detection of potential insider threat events
- Develop ITP behavior models based on the company’s business model
- Test existing behavioral models for ongoing effectiveness
- Perform thorough analysis and apply procedures to determine next steps
- Monitor appropriate policies and regulatory requirements to ensure compliance
- Define methods for detection of behavior patterns that may indicate malicious intent
- Work to enhance detection capabilities of behavioral models by of existing technologies
- Create transformative ITP roadmaps and build strategies that will prevent or block potential insider threat behavior or incidents
- Develop status reporting that will track and communicate insider threat events through remediation
- Develop and deliver presentations for awareness and understanding of the insider threat program
What Gets You the Job?
- 7+ years’ hands-on experience in information security and at least 2 years in charge of an ITP.
- In-depth knowledge of security administration concepts, theories and practices
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of an organization (written, verbal, presentation)
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and departments, as well as manage mangers
- Demonstrated judgement in handling and protecting sensitive information
- Superior project management skills and time management ability
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings