Mobile App Development and Delivery Lead
Location: San Diego, CA
Skills: native mobile development, iOS, Swift, Objective C
Job Title: Mobile App Development and Delivery Lead
Why work here as a Mobile App Development and Delivery Lead?
- Working here means being part of fun environment that provides many opportunities for professional development and personal fulfillment.
- An opportunity to work for a well-respected CIO that Technical Connections has worked with for the past 10 years. He is so respected that several of his staff members follow him wherever he goes.
As Mobile App Development and Delivery Lead, you will:
- Work on new mobile and digital delivery for a known brand
- Have a voice at the table for design, architecture and mobile strategy/process
- Take full ownership of all delivery activities across the offshore Technical Lead/Scrum team
- Collaborate with Scrum masters, Architects, QA and DevOps teams, and multiple organizations across the company
- Act as onshore point of contact for escalation of all application support and development issues specific to domain and project
- Work with DevOps on managing environments including dev, QA, UAT, build servers, deployment, etc.
- Participate in strategic planning initiatives for products and services, product road mapping, and tactical discussions.
- Partner with architects and management in strategizing risk identification/mitigation associated with the architecture
- Ensure architecture that is sustainable, deployable, and secure
What Gets You the Job?
- 7+ years’ experience delivering robust mobile applications, with a minimum of 2 years writing in React Native and/or Cordova
- 5+ years’ experience delivering technical projects in an Agile, team-based organization
- Strong development experience in Native iOS (Objective C and Swift)
- Strong project management and technical leadership experience
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings