Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Why work here as an Infrastructure Engineer?
- This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established name in the entertainment industry!
- This role is crucial to present and future implementation of technology systems and policies.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will:
- Maintain, upgrade, and administer Windows servers and networking equipment
- Propose and implement configuration changes that will enhance stability and performance
- Examine systems and provide root cause analysis for more complex problems
- Implement LAN/WAN, intranet/extranet and other data networks
- Develop and execute test plans to verify infrastructure and system performance
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ networking experience within a VMware and Windows server environment
- Experience with configuring and troubleshooting routers, switches, and firewall
- Experience with Windows 10 and Mac iOS operating systems
- Prior experience with Active Directory/Group Policy and Exchange Server management
- Symantec Antivirus installation, configuration and maintenance
- Mitel phone systems and Backup Exec tape management
- Scripting/automation skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and documentation skills
- Office 365 cloud migration is desired
- Prior entertainment industry experience is a huge plus